Applying Your EQ to Leadership
This course will examine 11 essential leadership traits identified through a synthesis of data gathered from corporate recruiters, Fortune 500 companies, business schools and studies on how high performers manage extreme situations. You will learn how to apply these traits, combined with emotional intelligence (EQ) concepts, to real-world scenarios, developing the skills your need to succeed in today's high-performance business world.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an eight-page personalized analysis of your potential capacity in each leadership area based on your individual emotional intelligence scores (EQ-i®).
- Managers and leaders who want to align their skill set to those likely to be in demand in the future
- Anyone who wants to leverage their existing skill set for further success
- Associates who aspire to become leaders in today’s high-performing organizations
- Professionals facing interpersonal communication challenges
- Discover what each of the 11 essential leadership traits are and learn how they drive success
- Understand the degree to which your personal EQ-i® results support each essential leadership trait
- Discover how to be resilient and bounce back from challenges or setbacks
- Understand the importance of collaboration and how interpersonal intuition can support it
- Learn the basics of thinking operationally and how to use it to solve problems/make decisions
This workshop utilizes the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®), which must be completed at least two days prior to class. Those without previous assessment results on file will be sent information to access and complete the online assessment as a part of this class.
Individual assessment and customization of topics specific to your challenges are available upon request. A fee will be charged for these consulting services.
Find additional information about available discounts.