Coaching and Counseling for Improved Performance
In this course, you will learn to use coaching and counseling skills and techniques to improve employee performance. By developing these skills, you will be able to proactively observe, evaluate and address employee performance issues in a way that empowers your employees to develop their own solutions and stay motivated.
You will learn how to utilize active listening and collaborative goal setting to encourage employee growth and increase team productivity.
- Leaders and supervisors at all career levels
- HR professionals
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Understand the fundamental concepts and tools of coaching and counseling
- Focus on performance-based counseling
- Investigate the underlying, and sometimes surprising, causes of poor performance
- Explore motivational techniques and understand the key role that motivation plays in improving performance
- Learn to use general motivators effectively and to recognize personal motivators
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.