Registration closes at noon on April 4.
Learning to deal with conflict effectively is crucial to maintaining healthy professional and personal relationships. In this course, you will have an opportunity to assess how you typically respond to conflict and learn techniques to help address and overcome interpersonal conflict, tension and misunderstanding. You will also gain awareness of the emotional and psychological processes occurring internally when you are dealing with stressful relationships and will learn skills to help you get to the root of the conflict in any situation.
- Anyone seeking to better understand workplace conflicts and how to resolve them
- Managers, supervisors, facilitators and team leaders
- Project managers and team members
- Assess your own approach to conflict
- Identify different approaches to conflict
- Learn the difference between a need and a strategy
- Understand the difference between facts and the stories we tell ourselves
- Recognize the universal need for respect and emotional safety
- Practice a process for addressing conflict effectively