This course can be taken individually or as part of the week-long Strategic Communication Certificate Program Boot Camp.
Crisis Communication: The Five Dimensions
All organizations are vulnerable to unforeseen crisis. Even if your organization is not at risk of an airline crash, an oil spill or a massive product recall, the increase in digital communications and social media may make you vulnerable to hacking, former employee maliciousness, unfounded rumors, costly public criticism and other calamities. In this course, you will learn to recognize if your organization is at risk for a crisis, and you will develop strategies to manage one if it does happen.
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Public relations practitioners
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Project managers
- Managers and supervisors at all career levels
- Understand the human and business costs of a crisis
- Learn the three phases of crisis management
- Prepare strategies to manage a variety of crisis scenarios
- Become familiar with the five dimensions your crisis communications plan should cover