Registraton closes at noon on February 23.
Cultivating a Culture of Collaboration
Positive collaboration is the touchstone of innovation, efficiency and meaningful change. In our connected world, it is a must to encourage alliances within and across teams. True collaboration occurs when organizations have an eye towards a common goal and overcome the barriers to fully come together.
This course leverages data, frameworks, discussion and stories to teach you how to help cultivate a culture of collaboration. Explore the tangible benefits of partnerships and discover how to overcome barriers to collaboration that may exist at your organization. Gain specific tactics and language so you can lead this push for organizational change with confidence.
- Thinkers and doers—people within an organization that want to reduce silos within their organizations and instill a language of collaboration
- Leaders and managers responsible for tackling strategic challenges who need to lead with influence
- Work teams and individuals who want to be more collaborative and innovative
- Entrepreneurs who want to inject new thinking into current processes
- Grasp the benefits of collaboration
- Discover what collaboration looks like in other systems and organizations and understand what made those relationships successful
- Acknowledge barriers to fully collaborate; develop strategies to reduce or overcome those barriers
- Gain frameworks to lead with influence and gain consensus across functions
Find additional information about available discounts.