Registration closes at noon on March 1.
Data Visualizations for Business Communications
Communicating with data is an essential skill set for professionals across all industries and sectors. This course is designed to increase your proficiency in effectively representing data by developing an understanding of visualization concepts and gaining a working knowledge of data visualization programs such as Tableau Desktop.
- Business professionals who communicate with data both to support business decisions and as a part of standardized reporting processes
- Individuals who would like to improve skills in this area to enhance career potential
- Learn how to prepare raw data for visualization
- Learn best practices in how to visualize data
- Gain a working knowledge of Tableau Desktop
- Complete hands-on exercises in data visualization
A significant amount of coursework will require the use of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep Builder, and Tableau Online. You must download, install, and license Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep Builder prior to arrival in class.
Instructor will provide registrants a license key for Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep Builder. Additionally, the instructor will provide access to the course’s Tableau Online site.