This course can be taken individually or as part of the week-long Strategic Communication Certificate Program Boot Camp.
Delivering the Strategic Message: Make the Manner and the Message Count
In this course, you will learn to craft a presentation blueprint that will help you develop and deliver more compelling presentations, without the need for visual aids or PowerPoint slides. By learning to use strategic thinking to plan a compelling presentation, you will gain the confidence to speak off the cuff when required.
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Marketing research professionals
- Advertising professionals
- Public relations practitioners
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Project managers
- Managers and supervisors at all career levels
- Learn how to effectively understand and engage an audience
- Craft powerful presentation openings and closings
- Construct a cohesive argument that builds throughout the presentation
- Ensure the "stickiness" of the overall message
- Take advantage of impromptu opportunities to speak that enhance your reputation as a compelling communicator
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.