This course can be taken individually or as part of the week-long Strategic Communication Certificate Program Boot Camp.
Establishing Your Strategic Communications Toolbox
Constructing strategic communications that help to achieve the big goals of your organization, department or team is vital today. In this one-day course, you will gain an understanding of seven key components of successful strategic communications, so you can write with a particular purpose in mind and make sure your communications always hit the mark. Learn to make your connections as powerful as possible—by speaking to the right audience, with the right message, in the right way.
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Public relations practitioners
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Project managers
- Managers and supervisors at all career levels
- Become familiar with the characteristics of a successful communications strategy
- Understand the key elements of each of the seven components of the strategic communications model
- Learn why tactical approaches do not serve the broader goals of your business or organization
- Learn how to measure the success of your strategy
Find additional information about available discounts.