Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program Info Session
If you’re fluent in both English and another language, you may be interested in a rewarding career as a healthcare interpreter. By bridging the gap between physicians and non-English speaking patients and their families, healthcare interpreters provide a vital service for both patients and the care-providing community. Our information sessions explore how the Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program ensures you have the foundational knowledge and skills needed to start a successful career.
We offer two formats for our information sessions, accommodate the needs of busy professionals.
- On-demand information session:
- Featuring instructor Manuel Higginbotham.
- Information will be provided about the program's format, requirements and registration process.
- You will be emailed a link to view the session online.
- Register Now >
- Live online information session:
- Held through Zoom by instructor Manuel Higginbotham.
- Information will be provided about the program's format, requirements and registration process. This will be followed by a Q&A session with the instructor.
- You will be emailed a link so you can log into the webinar.
- If an information session is scheduled, you can register at the link below.