Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program Info Session
If you’re fluent in both English and another language, you may be interested in a rewarding career as a Healthcare Interpreter. By bridging the gap between physicians and non-English speaking patients and their families, healthcare interpreters provide a vital service for both patients and the care providing community. Attend our free information session to learn about the Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program and the foundational knowledge and skills it provides to ensure you can start a successful career.
Information will be provided about the program's format, requirements and registration process. This will be followed by a Q&A session with the instructor.
Information sessions are held at the Norris Conference Centers - Houston/Westchase or online via Zoom webinar, to accommodate the needs of busy professionals. A confirmation email will be sent to you before the information session confirming the date, time, location and parking information.
- Houston in-person information sessions:
- Held on the Norris Conference Centers - Houston/Westchase.
- Parking is available at the Norris Conference Centers - Houston/Westchase, 9990 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77042.
- Online information sessions:
- Held through Zoom.
- You will be emailed a link so you can log into the session.