Early bird discount of $75 is available until 6/20/2022. Use code EBSU22IRM in the shopping cart when you checkout.
Insurance and Risk Management
Insurance and Risk Management explores the financial risks that your individual and business clients encounter and how they can manage those risks, including the utilization of insurance solutions. Learn how to determine a client's risk exposure and develop a comprehensive insurance and risk management plan based on the client's goals and objectives.
- Anyone considering a career in financial planning or seeking board certification
- Accountants, investment advisors and brokers
- Attorneys, bankers and insurance agents
- Retirement plan and employee benefits specialists
- How to analyze the purpose, structure, and coverage options of the following types of insurance: health, disability, long-term care, life, property, and casualty
- How to apply the taxation of insurance benefits
- How taxation should affect a financial planner's decision to recommend insurance solutions under certain circumstances
An undergraduate degree in any field.
All courses in the Certified Financial Planning program are based on the most recent textbook edition available from the publisher. Contact our office if you have any questions regarding book editions or ordering. Students are encouraged to purchase books early in order to have them for the first week of class.
Principles of Risk Management and Insurance, George E. Rejda. Pearson