Introduction to Financial Management
Whether your role requires management of a team, supply chain, product development, inventory, contracts or sales pipelines, every business professional must be proficient at tracking, projecting and reporting financial information in order to be successful.
This course will help you build essential financial management skills that will enhance your personal tool set and ensure that you apply best practices when managing fiduciary responsibilities.
This course was formerly titled How to Speak Accounting: Intro to Financial Management.
- Mid-level leaders
- Project managers and team managers
- Professionals who report on business functions
- Practitioners who want a basic understanding of financial management principles
- Understand how your business function and team affect the organization’s bottom line
- Build practical financial management skills that are applicable to other business functions
- Learn how to set up financial tracking and reporting programs for your business function
- Increase proficiency in managing cash flows – accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Enhance the value of financial reports to business leaders
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.