Lead the People - Your Project Will Follow
Successful project managers are exceptional project leaders, and effective communication is key to the success of any project team.
In this one-day course you will be introduced to the skills and strategies that project managers need to successfully complete projects. Through the development of interpersonal skills and communication strategies, you will learn to move a team from disconnection, interpersonal misunderstandings and mistrust to connection, involvement, buy-in and mutual respect.
- Anyone seeking to improve their ability to influence and lead
- Managers, supervisors and leaders at all levels
- Project managers and team members
- Assess current strengths in project management soft skills and areas for improvement
- Understand the difference between managing and leading
- Learn the team development stages
- Build strategies to move from conflict to connection
- Learn to shift from reactive to proactive interpersonal communication
- Improve your ability to support and maintain buy-in and commitment
There are no prerequisites for this course.