One-Day SHRM CP/SCP Intensive Exam Review
Are you planning to take the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) CP or SCP exam? This one-day intensive course will guide you through a review of SHRM BoCKTM critical content, study materials, and test taking strategies to help you with your final preparation to sit for the SHRM CP/SCP exam.
- HR professionals seeking add-on support in preparation for their pending SHRM CP/SCP exam.
- Individuals who already possess a strong knowledge of the SHRM BoCKTM and are primarily looking for guidance on the exam, coupled with critical content review.
- Review SHRM HR modules within the SHRM 2020 Learning System SHRM-CPTM/SHRM-SCPTM with a focus on knowledge of the SHRM BoCKTM HR Competencies.
- Apply your knowledge of the SHRM Body of Competency and KnowledgeTM (BoCKTM) to the SHRM-CPTM exam.
- Review the exam’s two types of questions and test-taking strategies specific to the SHRM CP/SCP exam:
- Stand-alone, knowledge-based items that assess understanding of factual information.
- Scenario-based, situational judgment items that assess judgment, application and decision-making skills.
To be eligible to enroll, students must:
- have completed a SHRM CP/SCP certification preparation program through a SHRM-approved education partner or through SHRM directly.
- have completed a SHRM Self-Study program and can provide evidence from their SHRM online portal of completion of one of the following deliverables: Competency Cluster Quizzes or Certificate of Achievement.
Please read the eligibility criteria for requirements and deadlines. Students who do not complete document verification by the dates listed will be dropped from the course.
15% discount for students who completed the UT Austin Center for Professional Education CP/SCP certificate program.
Students will provide their own SHRM Learning System books. Materials should be from the SHRM Learning System from the current year.
Please note that this course is not a substitute for a certification preparation program. Students will provide their own SHRM Learning System books. Materials should be from the SHRM Learning System from the current year.