Registration closes at noon on November 1.
Paths to Organizational Influence
Effective leaders and managers influence people. When you're clear about your personal power of influence, you will be able to utilize your strengths to engage others, leading to increased team motivation and productivity in the workplace.
In this course, you will gain a greater awareness of your ability to influence others in order to create a positive environment in your organization. Topics include:
- The power of demeanor in communication and self-management
- Situational powers and their effective use
- Behavioral styles and their role in relationships and influence
- Influence tools for motivation
- Selling ideas to those you need to influence
- Emerging leaders and those aspiring to leadership roles
- Project managers and team leads
- Professionals in sales, marketing or customer service
- Shape personal demeanor and optimize communication needed to influence others effectively
- Increase power and influence by brushing up on your neglected “powers”
- Understand and learn influence tools that you can start using immediately
- Improve interpersonal skills and your ability to influence others at all levels