Utilize your expertise to help others
The Center for Professional Education (CPE) offers you a convenient and comprehensive way to become a certified professional coach in our Professional Coach Training Certificate Program. Develop advanced coaching and leadership techniques based on the unique principles and skills that make up the iPEC Core Energy Coaching™ process. The Coach Training Program (CTP) is accredited through the International Coach Federation (ICF), and participants who attend the CTP are among the most skilled coaches in the world. iPEC graduates gain a comprehensive knowledge base and complete the program fully prepared to establish and run a successful coaching practice.
Build Your Career on the Four Cornerstones of Professional Excellence in Coach Training:
- The Core Energy Coaching™ Process: A robust interdisciplinary method pioneered and taught ONLY to iPEC students
- A Complete Coach Certification Program: The all-inclusive training that also prepares you for a specialty of your choosing AND a dual certification as an Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner
- Our Proven Business Development System: The key to generating the full-time or secondary income you desire
- An Ongoing Support System for Students and Graduates: A powerful network that stands alone in the industry
- Experts looking to share their knowledge in key categories
- Professionals who want a motivational career coaching their peers
- Retirees with career skills to pass on to young professionals
- Therapists and counselors who want to expand their clientele
- Acquire coach-specific skill training, including theory and philosophies as well as professional standards of conduct
- Learn how to strategically develop and implement plans based on clients needs, goals and strengths
- Become well-versed in the realm of sales and marketing to ensure your services gain attention from potential clients
- Learn foundational knowledge in key areas needed to be a successful coach including ethics, emotional intelligence, public speaking, leadership, conflict resolution and accountability
- Once you have completed the program you earn two designations, ICF – accredited Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index ™ Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to be eligible.
This course is not available for college credit.
The Center for Professional Education (CPE) is proud to be approved to train veteran eligible persons.