Embrace your power to change lives.
Do you find that people come to you and open up about things they may not normally talk about? Do you have a professional role in which mentoring has become a large focus of your day? Are you interested in building relationships and working with others to help them reach their own potential? Then, you owe it to yourself to explore the possibility of a future in coaching. Coaching is a $2 billion industry with proven success in delivering valuable results.
Research has shown that the mean ROI for companies investing in coaching was seven times the initial investment. With corporate titans such as GE, Goldman Sachs and Google now spending more than $1 billion annually on executive coaching in the U.S. alone, it’s clear that being trained in the professional skill set of coaching can pay huge dividends for you or your company.
Participants who attend iPEC’s ICF-accredited Coach Training Program (CTP) are among the most skilled coaches in the world and are highly sought after for a variety of positions.
- Those who want to rediscover their inner spark and create the next stage of their life with passion, purpose and meaning
- Those who want to create sustainable engagement in the workplace and step into the next level of professional leadership
- Those who want to discover the freedom and flexibility to design their life as a full-time coach with the support of dynamic business tools, a strong coaching network and expert guidance from a team dedicated to your success long after graduation
Individuals from all walks of life (college students, moms, baby-boomers, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, just to name a few) participate and benefit from iPEC’s Coach Training Program.
- While traditional, action-based coaching methods often produce short-term results, iPEC’s Core Energy™ Coaching methodology focuses on delivering sustainable and lasting change by helping people transform the way they think and feel. You’ll be equipped with the skills, tools and techniques to dig deep for the underlying causes of your clients’ challenges and empower them to create the results they desire.
- Master the professional skill set of coaching, and gain the ability to coach anyone, on anything, at any time. Through iPEC’s transformative coaching process, you’ll help others shift perspectives and remove old habits, patterns and blind spots so they can create the things they most want to experience in life.
- Access specialty courses designed to help you connect with your ideal client, faster.
- Learn to see, measure and evaluate seemingly intangible concepts such as energy, mindset and satisfaction with iPEC’s proprietary Energy Leadership™ methodology.
- Become masterful in administering and debriefing iPEC’s Energy Leadership Assessment, which provides tangible research-backed return on investment data for any coaching relationship.
- Round out your world class skill set with advanced COR.E Dynamics™ training, which allows you to shift your client’s energy (even) faster. You’ll also learn advanced tools for accelerating the growth of your coaching practice or other coaching endeavors.
- Receive coach-specific training in the SCOPE™ assessment mobile app—a unique tool that gives clients feedback on their level of engagement and enthusiasm for producing a particular outcome BEFORE they act. Shift your client’s energy in minutes, anytime, anywhere and see their results on your personal dashboard.
- Through iPEC’s Coach Training Program, you’ll also receive coaching to experience the iPEC process first hand, clear away some of your own limiting perspectives and step more fully into your true and authentic self.
- When all requirements are met for certification are complete, you’ll earn three designations: ICF-accredited Certified Professional Coach (CPC), Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), and COR.E Dynamics Specialist.
Insider tip: While you might have thoughts about starting a coaching practice, initiating a culture shift in your organization, coaching high potentials or enhancing your HR programs, these empowering tools and communication skills have the potential to positively impact every relationship in your life, creating the opportunity for endless ripples of positive change.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to be eligible for the CTP.
The Center for Professional Education (CPE) is proud to be approved to train veteran eligible persons.
This certificate program is offered in collaboration with the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC.) Once enrolled, an admissions coach from iPEC will follow-up with you.
iPEC’s program is approved to accept the GI Bill for Chapter 31, Vocational Rehab and Chapter 33 Post-911 GI Bill. These resources may be able to cover some or all of your coach training tuition.
To learn more about iPEC’s exclusive Core Energy Coaching Process, submit your info here. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with an expert about your interest in coaching and your potential for success.