New registrations take up to two business days before the course can be accessed. Once your registration is processed, your login information will be emailed to you.
Influence positive change in policies and regulations.
Administrative law refers generally to the laws and legal principles governing the creation, administration and regulation of government agencies at the federal, state, and local levels. The Administraive Law Specialist Certificate Program provides in-depth instruction over the law of the administrative state, procedural actions for hearings documentation and researching processes. The program is self-paced allowing you get started anytime and complete assignments on a schedule that is convenient for you. Each course includes instructor guidance, exercises, quizzes, chapter reviews, lecture notes and other innovative online learning tools. See required courses and electives to choose from below:
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Once you have begun this program, you will work with your instructor to determine which elective course fits best with your particular area of interest. You will choose one of the following electives:
- Legal Ethics
- Experienced paralegals or inviduals with prior legal education wanting specialized training in administrative law
- We recommend that applicants have one of the following in order to be optimally successful in this course:
- certificate or degree in paralegal studies
- combination of a college degree in any area of study and at least one year of legal experience
- foreign law degree or some law school experience
- Please contact an Enrollment Coordinator at email@example.com or 512-471-2924 with any questions or concerns about this program
- Understand how to legally represent in a variety of agency settings.
- Advocacy techniques for particular cases and policies.
- Learn best pratices for interviewing clients, preparing for hearings and arguing a case.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of administrative documentation and researching administrative rules.
Tuition does not include the cost of required textbooks. The online book link is provided to students once they are enrolled in the program. The books vary from course to course but average anywhere from $45 to $160 per book. However, used books are often available.
This course is not available for college credit.