Assertiveness Skills for Managers
Assertiveness skills are crucial for professional success in today’s ever-changing business world. In this course, you will learn how cultivating assertiveness skills in the workplace creates better outcomes for both managers and their teams.
By identifying your personal blocks to assertiveness and then developing assertiveness skills, you will learn to communicate more effectively—asking for what you need, handling confrontations with confidence and advocating for your ideas.
In addition to improving your personal communication effectiveness, practicing assertiveness improves team performance by keeping discussions focused while also building professional relationships by promoting positive, productive interactions.
- Leaders and supervisors at all career levels
- HR professionals
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Employees who want to develop their management skills
- Learn what it means to be assertive
- Recognize the assertiveness continuum
- Identify personal blocks to assertiveness
- Discover how to use assertiveness skills in everyday situations
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.