Registration closes at noon on February 14.
Assertiveness Skills for Managers
Assertiveness skills are crucial for professional success in today’s ever-changing business world. In this course, you will learn how cultivating assertiveness skills in the workplace creates better outcomes for both managers and their teams.
By identifying your personal blocks to assertiveness and then developing assertiveness skills, you will learn to communicate more effectively—asking for what you need, handling confrontations with confidence and advocating for your ideas.
In addition to improving your personal communication effectiveness, practicing assertiveness improves team performance by keeping discussions focused while also building professional relationships by promoting positive, productive interactions.
- Managers, leaders and supervisors at all levels
- Aspiring managers and leaders
- Anyone seeking to become a stronger, more confident communicator
- Learn what it means to be assertive
- Recognize the assertiveness continuum
- Identify personal blocks to assertiveness
- Discover how to use assertiveness skills in everyday situations