Registration closes at noon on February 15.
Building Personal Leadership Skills
Most individuals are not born leaders, and few people feel completely comfortable taking a leadership role for the first time. In this course, you will learn how to hone your leadership traits and enhance your knowledge of leadership principles through an understanding of the definitions, characteristics and coaching techniques of personal leadership.
By developing a fundamental understanding of the leadership characteristics that any employee can utilize when presented with the opportunity to lead, you will be ready to accept leadership roles with confidence. This method applies to both managers and those who are not in formal leadership positions.
- Anyone seeking to develop or expand their leadership skills
- Supervisors and managers at all career levels
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Learn the five levels of leadership
- Increase awareness of your own leadership talent
- Recognize the differences between managers and leaders
- Use a self-assessment exercise as a strategic plan for workplace improvement
- Enhance your interpersonal relationships with coworkers
There are no prerequisites for this course.