Business Analysis Essentials
In the Business Analysis Essentials course, you will be introduced to the techniques, methodologies and concepts of Business Analysis using the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) Version 3.0.
- Why requirements are important
- Types of requirements
- Underlying competencies for Business Analysts
- Strategy Analysis Knowledge Area
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area
- Elicitation and Collaboration Knowledge Area
- Requirements Life Cycle Management Knowledge Area
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition Knowledge Area
- Solution Evaluation Knowledge Area
- The BA curriculum
- Business analysts
- Functional managers
- Project managers
- Programmers interested in expanding their effectiveness
- Other individuals involved in project work
- Why requirements and the BA role are important to project success
- The BA's role and responsibilities
- The BABOK® Guide knowledge areas
- The competencies needed to become an effective business analyst
- How to identify different types of requirements
- How to select a project approach
Save $655 by registering for the Business Analysis Certificate Program, a series of seven courses (including this one) that can be taken in any order. The registration cost for the certificate program is $4,490, while the cost to register for all seven courses separately is $5,145.
Students will need to purchase International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide).
The Center for Professional Education is an Endorsed Education Provider of the IIBA® (EEP # E48092). IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® Guide and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis. These trademarks are used with the express permission of International Institute of Business Analysis.