Business Analysis Essentials
In the Business Analysis Essentials course, you will be introduced to the techniques, methodologies and concepts of Business Analysis using the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) Version 3.0.
- Why requirements are important
- Types of requirements
- Underlying competencies for Business Analysts
- Strategy Analysis Knowledge Area
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area
- Elicitation and Collaboration Knowledge Area
- Requirements Life Cycle Management Knowledge Area
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition Knowledge Area
- Solution Evaluation Knowledge Area
- The BA curriculum
- Business analysts
- Functional managers
- Project managers
- Programmers interested in expanding their effectiveness
- Other individuals involved in project work
- Why requirements and the BA role are important to project success
- The BA's role and responsibilities
- The BABOK® Guide knowledge areas
- The competencies needed to become an effective business analyst
- How to identify different types of requirements
- How to select a project approach
Save $655 by registering for the Business Analysis Certificate Program, a series of seven courses (including this one) that can be taken in any order. The registration cost for the certificate program is $4,490, while the cost to register for all seven courses separately is $5,145.
Students will need to purchase International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide).
The workshop includes material from the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide and A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide).
If you did not register for the Business Analysis Certificate Program bundle but you are still interested in receiving your UT Austin Gold Seal Certificate, please fill out this statement of intent to let us know. You have three years to complete the certificate, starting from the start date of your first class. If you would like to find out if previously-taken courses count towards the certificate requirements, please reach out to your Enrollment and Success Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will present you with your certificate in your final class.rnational Institute of Business Analysis. These trademarks are used with the express permission of International Institute of Business Analysis.
The Center for Professional Education is an Endorsed Education Provider of the IIBA® (EEP # E48092). IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® Guide and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis. These trademarks are used with the express permission of International Institute of Business Analysis.