Business Analysis Essentials
In the Business Analysis Essentials course, you will be introduced to the techniques, methodologies and concepts of Business Analysis using the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) Version 3.0.
- Why requirements are important
- Types of requirements
- Underlying competencies for Business Analysts
- Strategy Analysis Knowledge Area
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area
- Elicitation and Collaboration Knowledge Area
- Requirements Life Cycle Management Knowledge Area
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition Knowledge Area
- Solution Evaluation Knowledge Area
- Underlying competencies for BAs
- The BA curriculum
- Business analysts
- Functional managers
- Project managers
- Programmers interested in expanding their effectiveness
- Other individuals involved in project work
- Why requirements and the BA role are important to project success
- The BA's role and responsibilities
- The BABOK® Guide knowledge areas
- The competencies needed to become an effective business analyst
- How to identify different types of requirements
- How to select a project approach
Save $655 by registering for the Business Analysis Certificate Program, a series of seven courses (including this one) that can be taken in any order. The registration cost for the certificate program is $4,490, while the cost to register for all seven courses separately is $5,145.
Find additional information about available discounts.
Students will receive a recent copy of the BABOK® Guide.
The Center for Professional Education is an Endorsed Education Provider of the IIBA® (EEP # E48092). IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® Guide and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis. These trademarks are used with the express permission of International Institute of Business Analysis.
This course is not available for college credit.