Registration closes at noon on 04/16/24.
Business Improv - Think On Your Feet in the Workplace
Managers must work well under pressure, adapting quickly and confidently to changing, unpredictable circumstances. In this day course, you will be introduced to improv techniques that you can use in a business environment to enhance your ability to work effectively and efficiently, whatever the obstacles you face.
This highly interactive course guides you through experiential learning activities, readings and scenarios designed to take your quick thinking and ability to stay calm under pressure to the next level. One thing is certain in the business world: You should expect the unexpected. Why not rehearse the skills you’ll need to handle it?
- Anyone seeking to improve their skills as a communicator
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Facilitators and customer service representatives
- Sales, marketing and communications professionals
- Projecting confidence and competence in the face of uncertainty
- Communicating effectively in unpredictable situations
- Learn strategies to stay calm under pressure
- Recover from mistakes quickly and keep going