Business Improv - Think On Your Feet in the Workplace
Managers must work well under pressure, adapting quickly and confidently to changing, unpredictable circumstances. In this one-day course, you will be introduced to improv techniques that you can use in a business environment to enhance your ability to work effectively and efficiently, whatever the obstacles you face.
This highly interactive course guides you through experiential learning activities, readings and scenarios designed to take your quick thinking and ability to stay calm under pressure to the next level. One thing is certain in the business world: You should expect the unexpected. Why not rehearse the skills you’ll need to handle it?
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Facilitators, customer service representatives and communication specialists
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Professionals looking to advance and improve informal communication skills
- Projecting confidence and competence in the face of uncertainty
- Communicating effectively in unpredictable situations
- Learn strategies to stay calm under pressure
- Recover from mistakes quickly and keep going
If you did not register for the Leadership Academy Certificate Program bundle but you are still interested in receiving your UT Austin Gold Seal Certificate, please fill out this statement of intent to let us know. You have three years to complete the certificate, starting from the start date of your first class. If you would like to find out if previously-taken courses count towards the certificate requirements, please reach out to your Enrollment and Success Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will present you with your certificate in your final class.