Registration closes at noon on June 14.
Communication Strategies For Introverted Business Professionals
Do you feel that your introverted and/or shy behavioral style is limiting you professionally and socially? Do you find yourself at a loss for how to comfortably interact with coworkers, staff, upper management and customers? This workshop will teach you, while maintaining your true behavioral style, how to develop confident body language, effective conversation skills and how to successfully interact with others in both business and social settings. Participants will identify specific interactions they would like to master and develop a strategy to achieve their communication goals.
- Anyone who wants to improve their in-person and virtual communication skills
- Introverted business professionals
- Executive and administrative professionals
- Team leaders and managers
- Sales professionals
- Customer Service professionals
- Understand the difference between introversion and shyness, and how to increase your influence while maintaining your natural style
- Learn the giving and receiving power of nonverbal communication signals
- Discover how to make a confident first impression
- Explore the art of small talk and how to move to meaningful conversation
- Practice entering conversations confidently and exiting gracefully
- Develop confidence in leading in-person and virtual meetings, projects, and people