Learning to deal with conflict effectively is crucial to maintaining healthy professional and personal relationships. In this course, you will have an opportunity to assess how you typically respond to conflict and learn techniques to help address and overcome interpersonal conflict, tension and misunderstanding. You will also gain awareness of the emotional and psychological processes occurring internally when you are dealing with stressful relationships. You will learn skills to help you get to the root of the conflict in any situation.
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Employees working in teams
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Employees who want to develop conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Assess your own approach to conflict
- Identify different approaches to conflict
- Learn the difference between a need and a strategy
- Understand the difference between facts and the stories we tell ourselves
- Recognize the universal need for respect and emotional safety
- Practice a process for addressing conflict effectively
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.