Registration closes at noon on November 28.
Dealing with Difficult People
When co-workers or team members are difficult to work with, it can create conflict, reduce productivity, lower morale, and even cause physical or mental illness. The good news is that you can learn to work with even the most difficult people if you know how to effectively deal with their behavior problems. In this course, you will learn about the people, situations and interactions that can result in conflicts and stress at work. It will provide you with practical approaches to maintain productive, positive relationships with a range of difficult personality types.
- Anyone interested in learning how to deal with differing personalities
- Supervisors, managers, leaders and team members
- Aspiring leaders and managers
- Identify attitudes that cause negativity and learn to change them
- Understand how negative reactions to situations occur and how to eliminate them
- Identify the characteristics of negative people and behavior
- Use techniques to respond to negativity
- Spot optimistic vs. pessimistic reactions and learn to promote optimism
There are no prerequisites for this course.