Delegation and Accountability
Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
This course will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for yourself and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, accountability and administering discipline.
- Managers and leaders seeking to create fair accountability systems to support ambitious organizational goals
- Anyone seeking to step up their performance by taking on more responsibility
- Define requirements for specific tasks
- Set realistic expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely)
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Establish accountability
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular specific situations