Registration closes at noon on March 3.
In this interactive course you will learn how to communicate intentionally, using techniques and best practices based on research and proven methods, to cultivate and hone more effective communication skills. We will explore and practice intentional communication skills, strengthen your listening skills, discuss the power of storytelling and learn about the power of questions, all of which establish a strong foundation for effective professional and personal communication. Not only will this course pave the way for developing stronger internal and external business relationships, it will also empower you to build trust within your networks, create more effective work habits and remove the barriers that prevent clear communication.
- Professionals seeking to improve their communication skills
- Supervisors and managers at all levels
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Learn how to use communications and storytelling methods to become an exceptional communicator.
- Recognize barriers to communication and discover strategies to overcome them.
- Understand and know how to listen empathetically.
- Recognize the power of questions and how to effectively frame them.
- Learn how to incorporate tips, tricks and everyday skills into your communication toolbox.
- Build trust, leading to desired outcomes, through authentic communication.