In this interactive, one-day course you will learn how to communicate intentionally, using techniques such as the STAR method and Appreciative Inquiry, to cultivate and hone more effective communication skills. We will explore and practice intentional communication skills, strengthen your listening skills and learn about the power of questions, all of which establish a strong foundation for effective professional and personal communication. Not only will this course pave the way for developing stronger internal and external business relationships, it will also empower you to build trust within your networks, create more effective work habits and remove the barriers that prevent clear communication.
This course was formerly titled Dynamic Communication: Clearly Communicate with Others.
- Professionals who want to develop better communication skills
- Supervisors and managers at all career levels
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Learn how to use the STAR method to frame responses to tough questions
- Understand and know how to listen empathetically
- Recognize the power of questions and how to effectively frame them
- Learn how to incorporate appreciative inquiry into your communication toolbox
- Build trust, leading to desired outcomes, through authentic communication
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.