Registration closes at noon on October 3.
Effective Time Management and Life Leadership
Are you ready to improve your time-management skills to achieve your goals at home and at work?
This highly interactive course will introduce you to the fundamentals of time management and planning. You will evaluate your work and personal life in a way you may never have done before—leaving you feeling empowered to execute your time-managed plans like you’ve always wanted.
Become more aware of your relationship with time and learn rubber-meets-the-road practical tools and action plans to help you take control of both your personal and professional life.
- Anyone seeking to improve their time management skills and overall life balance
- Those anticipating a job or career change
- Understand the importance of setting and protecting your priorities.
- Identify your personal values.
- Learn how to write a personal mission statement, make SMART goals and create habits that "stick".
- Know how to create a prioritized daily task list.
- Identify strategies, tips and tricks to get more of the right things done with a greater sense of satisfaction.