Effective Time Management and Life Leadership
Are you ready to improve your time-management skills to achieve your goals at home and at work?
This highly interactive one-day course will introduce you to the fundamentals of time management and planning. You will evaluate your work and personal life in a way you may never have done before—leaving you feeling empowered to execute your time-managed plans like you’ve always wanted.
Become more aware of your relationship with time and learn rubber-meets-the-road practical tools and action plans to help you take control of both your personal and professional life.
- Employees throughout an organization
- Anyone who needs help prioritizing their responsibilities at home and at work
- Those anticipating a job or career transition
- People who want better focus and to channel their energies
- Become aware of your own "time lens" and how it affects your relationship with time
- Learn to identify and prioritize your daily activities and priorities
- Build skills needed for daily planning
If you did not register for the Leadership Academy Certificate Program bundle but you are still interested in receiving your UT Austin Gold Seal Certificate, please fill out this statement of intent to let us know. You have three years to complete the certificate, starting from the start date of your first class. If you would like to find out if previously-taken courses count towards the certificate requirements, please reach out to your Enrollment and Success Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will present you with your certificate in your final class.