Effective Time Management and Life Leadership
Are you ready to improve your time-management skills to achieve your goals at home and at work?
This highly interactive one-day course will introduce you to the fundamentals of time management and planning. You will evaluate your work and personal life in a way you may never have done before—leaving you feeling empowered to execute your time-managed plans like you’ve always wanted.
Become more aware of your relationship with time and learn rubber-meets-the-road practical tools and action plans to help you take control of both your personal and professional life.
- Employees throughout an organization
- Anyone who needs help prioritizing their responsibilities at home and at work
- Those anticipating a job or career transition
- People who want better focus and to channel their energies
- Become aware of your own "time lens" and how it affects your relationship with time
- Learn to identify and prioritize your daily activities and priorities
- Build skills needed for daily planning
Find additional information about available discounts.
This class is not available for college credit.