Registration closes at noon on 02/08/24.
Essentials of Dynamic Communication
In this interactive course you will learn research-based techniques and practices to develop more effective communication skills. You will explore and practice intentional communication skills, strengthen your listening capacities, embrace the immersive power of storytelling and learn how and when to ask productive questions, all of which will establish a strong foundation for effective communication. Not only will this course pave the way for developing stronger professional relationships, it will also empower you to build trust within your networks, create more effective work habits and remove the barriers that prevent clear communication.
- Professionals seeking to improve their communication skills
- Early and mid-career supervisors and managers
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Learn how to use communication and storytelling methods to improve communication skills.
- Recognize barriers to communication and discover strategies to overcome them.
- Understand and know how to listen empathetically.
- Recognize the power of questions and how to effectively frame them.
- Learn how to incorporate tips, tricks and everyday skills into your communication toolbox.