Enhance your organization. Enhance your career.
If you’re planning to take the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) certification exam, the Certificate in Human Resources Management provides the information you need to pass these exams in just four months. The program curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). You will receive high-quality exam preparation through expert instruction and peer discussion. Upon completion of the program, you will also have the skills necessary to navigate labor management, compliance and regulatory issues, use performance metrics to measure ROI, and contribute to company success by aligning HR processes with organizational goals.
For SHRM exam requirements and dates, visit SHRMcertification.org.
- Current and aspiring HR practitioners who want to increase their knowledge base
- Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company
- Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation
- New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services
- Learn the essential roles and responsibilities of human resource professionals
- Become familiar with human resource-related laws and compliance and liability issues
- Develop strategies for recruiting the best employees and successfully on-boarding and training them
- Gain an overview of various compensation and benefits systems
We recommend a minimum of two years of human resources experience. However, be aware that, in order to be eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam, you must meet specific educational and work experience criteria. Learn more on the SHRM website.