Business Improv - Think On Your Feet in the Workplace
Building a Mindfulness Practice at Work
Critical Problem Solving and Decision Making
Leadership 101: Framework for Effective Leadership
Pitching YOU: Promote Your Best Self
Coaching as a Leadership Strategy
Build your leadership skills and advance your career.
The Leadership Academy Certificate is designed to challenge your perceptions about leadership and the values that shape it. It encourages you to think differently as you experience a variety of learning situations, in-depth discussions and valuable peer interaction. No matter your job title or career level, you will learn to use leadership skills to influence direction, achieve goals, build trust and create passion in your organization. And, significantly, you will do it your way—by creating a personalized program of directed study that suits your needs as a leader and mirrors the ambition that will take you to that next level.
Your customized eight-course program will establish a solid foundation for leadership and catapult you to higher performance. Simply decide which of the leadership courses match your goals as a leader and begin your certificate today.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Supervisors and managers
- Managers expecting to take on leadership roles
- Those who are not officially managers but are expected to lead and influence others in their current positions
- Become a better leader by learning what motivates your team and honing your soft skills
- Learn what separates a leader from a manager, and the difference between a team and a group
- Learn how to use your power and influence to achieve goals, build trust, and create passion in your organization
All Leadership Academy courses are approved by various professional associations for continuing education hours—check the course listing for specific CEUs.
The program is delivered in the classroom with face-to-face instruction.
- Typical program duration is 8 to 12 months
- The program consists of eight courses
- The duration of each course is one to two days (see individual course information for details)
- Courses can be taken as they are offered—each course is offered two to three times per year in the fall, spring and summer terms
Course offerings are subject to change.
We recommend registering for the full certificate program to receive the best price possible. Each course is priced individually; when taking courses individually, the total cost of the program can be more than $4,000. When you enroll in the certificate program and prepay for eight courses, you will save up to 15% on the total cost of your courses.
By purchasing the certificate bundle, you can:
- Place your tuition on a credit on file until you are ready to attend classes.
- Select your courses now by working with a Program Coordinator.
- Lock in your tuition.
Please note: Students do not have to take all of the upcoming courses. We can help you develop a program schedule or create a personalized training plan.