Registration closes at noon on March 28.
Leading Change in Your Organization
Research by the Conference Board, a leading non-profit business membership organization and independent source of economic information, suggests that almost 80 percent of organizational change efforts fail. These failures are not the result of faulty strategy, new processes or procedures, organizational redesign, updated systems or new technology, as you might expect. The major reason attempts at organization change fail is ignoring the interpersonal dynamics of change.
In this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of change management in an organizational setting. Learn how to address the impact of change—on your team, on your organization and on you.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Directors, supervisors and managers at all levels
- Departmental heads in communications, finance, HR and other business units
- Understand the human impact of organizational change
- Increase your ability to build support for and adapt to change
- Learn how to lead and speed the adoption and implementation of a change effort
- Identify and develop the skills necessary to lead change more effectively
There are no prerequisites for this course.