Managing and Supervising People
Managers play a crucial role in any organization's success. While many people reach management positions with strong technical skills, those same people often face frustration when managing their organization's most valuable resource: its people. Management styles that focus on tasks and procedures have become less effective. Good managers know how to achieve positive results through their interactions with people. Motivating and retaining talented people can give your organization a true competitive advantage. Managing and Supervising People provides an exceptional overview of management with particular emphasis on motivation techniques.
- New supervisors, managers or team leaders
- Potential and aspiring supervisors or managers
- Understand the full range of management responsibilities
- Discover what employees and other managers expect of you
- Know what really motivates employees
- Assess your current management style
- Influence behavior and performance
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.