Managing Without Authority
You have probably noticed that managing projects and people without being in a leadership or supervisory role is becoming the norm for organizations that are moving toward cross-functional and self-directed teams.
In this course, you will learn how to manage without authority by developing a skill set that helps you manage a team that crosses departmental boundaries. You will develop strategies to help you complete projects on time and on budget. At the same time, you will gain valuable insight into how to build trust and help other team members realize their potential.
- Business analysts
- Project managers and project team leads
- Sponsors and business clients
- Develop a work process model
- Learn how to create a collaborative work environment
- Understand the importance of individual and team recognition
- Learn how to build strategic alliances and gain support from others for projects and organizational goals