Registration closes at noon on 05/06/24.
Overcoming 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
If you lead a team that struggles with communication, trust, conflict and commitment, this course can provide the tools you need to transform how you lead a team, work within a team and balance team expectations. Moving a team from dysfunctional to cohesive and high-performing requires every member’s commitment, effort and discipline, making this course a great opportunity for team improvement and professional development.
In this course, team leaders learn communication strategies, how to create a culture of accountability and methods for building trust to help improve overall team function. In addition, team leaders will complete a 10-minute online team questionnaire which assesses the level of functioning that applies to their team. You’ll use your results in different categories during discussions and group exercises throughout the course.
- Anyone leading a team or several teams
- Project managers and project team leads
- Understand the components of high performing teams
- Measure the degree to which teams meet their expectations
- Take action to build trust and resolve conflict within a team
- Adapt your behavior and communication style to create more effective conversations with team members
- Create an action plan to improve team commitment, accountability and results