Paths to Organizational Influence
Effective leaders and managers influence people. When you're clear about your personal power of influence, you will be able to utilize your strengths to engage others, leading to increased team motivation and productivity in the workplace.
In this course you will gain a greater awareness of your ability to influence others in order to create a positive environment in your organization. Topics include:
- The power of demeanor in communication and self-management
- Situational powers and their effective use
- Behavioral styles and their role in relationships and influence
- Influence tools for motivation
- Selling ideas through the organization
- Organizational and team leaders
- Current or aspiring managers or supervisors
- Sales, marketing and customer service leaders
- Project managers or project team leads
- Shape personal demeanor for optimum communication
- Increase power and influence by brushing up on your neglected “powers”
- Understand and learn how to influence organizational culture
- Improve interpersonal skills and influence
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.