The Power of Leadership Presence
Managers often struggle to define "leadership presence," saying only that “you’ll know it when you see it.” It's no surprise that it's a hard skill to attain, when we have trouble identifying what it is!
What we know for sure is that those who have leadership presence can use it to influence others, and that it can be the deciding factor in job promotion.
This one-day course introduces key principles and practical techniques to enhance your personal leadership presence. It will explore the skills of successful leaders that contribute to their leadership competency and teach you how to capitalize on your own leadership presence.
- Anyone interested in developing their own leadership style
- Supervisors and managers at all career levels
- Employees who want to improve their leadership skills
- Understand the impact of Leadership Presence in your career
- Learn how to enhance your professional presence, personal impact and influence
- Project confidence and drive in any situation
- Develop strategies to excel in high-pressure situations
- Strengthen your ability to connect and establish rapport
If you did not register for the Leadership Academy Certificate Program bundle but you are still interested in receiving your UT Austin Gold Seal Certificate, please fill out this statement of intent to let us know. You have three years to complete the certificate, starting from the start date of your first class. If you would like to find out if previously-taken courses count towards the certificate requirements, please reach out to your Enrollment and Success Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will present you with your certificate in your final class.