This one-day course will help you build a fundamental knowledge of strategic planning and goal setting, teaching you how to integrate both into the functioning of your department or organization. Ultimately, this course will improve how you collaborate with other leaders to engender an environment that creates purpose and meaning for all employees. In addition to learning the strategic planning process, you will have an opportunity to create a plan of action to immediately implement in your organization.
- Managers, leaders, and emerging leaders
- Decision makers
- Organizational development professionals
- Learn to communicate strategic planning and goal-setting concepts
- Become familiar with the language common to strategic planning and goal setting
- Apply the step-by-step process of strategic planning to your own organization
- Create a plan of action to implement at work
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.