Learn to code in 12 or 24 weeks.
Prepare for an exciting career in full-stack web development through this Coding Boot Camp Certificate Program at The University of Texas at Austin. The program offers a rigorous, fast-paced training environment designed to help you gain proficiency in the theory and application of front- and back-end web development. By the time you graduate, you will have all the skills you need to build and implement dynamic end-to-end web applications, as well as an extensive professional portfolio, and the confidence to succeed as a web development professional. This program is ideal for anyone who is intellectually curious, hard-working and ready for a career change or career enhancement.
- Professionals looking to change companies or careers, or shift from a non-technical to a technical role within their company
- Anyone looking to do freelance work to supplement their income or engage more productively with their current job
- College students wanting to enhance their knowledge and expertise to gain an edge before they graduate and begin their careers
- Build a portfolio of web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Access the Coding Boot Camp’s network of hiring partners and career services to support your transition into web development.
- Students are given the opportunity to participate in experiential learning opportunities with employers providing access to new employment opportunities.
- Access to career coaching, recruitment support, and an engaged network of hiring partners.
This course is offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services. Once enrolled our student success manager from Trilogy Education Services will follow-up with you.
Classes are offered in both Austin and Houston.