Communicating with Candor, Compassion and Confidence
Being able to communicate clearly and effectively with others is a vital skill at work and in your personal life. If your colleagues continually catch you off your guard, you struggle with sensitive situations or difficult people or you just want to feel understood, this class will help. It incorporates a mix of interactive exercises, enlightening assessments and opportunities to practice new skills.
- Employees throughout the organization who want to develop communication skills
- Middle management
- First-level supervisors
- Prospective first-level supervisors
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Discover your natural communication style and learn how to adapt to the style of others
- Elicit cooperation and respect by honing the verbal, vocal and visual aspects of communication
- Build harmonious relationships by communicating with tact, diplomacy and credibility
- Develop listening skills to prevent critical misunderstandings
- Understand how to communicate up and down the workplace hierarchy and across the cultural spectrum
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.