Emotional Intelligence: Assessing and Maximizing Your Competencies and Skills
Examining and cultivating your emotional intelligence is a highly effective strategy for improving your interpersonal skills and developing practices that will lead to organizational success. In this course, you will be introduced to the skill sets that "raise the bar" of leadership effectiveness, take part in practical exercises designed to increase your productivity and develop a personalized game plan for leveraging your emotional intelligence to be a high-impact leader.
- Managers and leaders who want to increase their influence and productivity
- Associates who aspire to become leaders
- Professionals facing communication style and interpersonal challenges
- Employees who want to maximize their potential
- Learn what emotional intelligence is and how it drives success
- Develop perspectives for problem solving, flexibility and leading with vision
- Assess/explore your own areas of Leadership Presence based on your EQ-i® results
- Identify specific emotional intelligence areas that provide the most opportunity for successful change
- Learn how to achieve better skill-set balance and be a high-impact leader
The course utilizes the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®). The online EQ-i® assessment must be completed at least two working days prior to the start of the course. Information for taking the assessment will be emailed to registrants.
There is a non-refundable/non-transferable fee of $77 for the EQ-i® and the Leadership Presence Workbook included in the price of this class.
Please note: Individual assessment and customization of topics specific to your challenges are available on request. A fee will be assessed for these consulting services.
If you did not register for the Leadership Academy Certificate Program bundle but you are still interested in receiving your UT Austin Gold Seal Certificate, please fill out this statement of intent to let us know. You have three years to complete the certificate, starting from the start date of your first class. If you would like to find out if previously-taken courses count towards the certificate requirements, please reach out to your Enrollment and Success Coordinator at email@example.com. We will present you with your certificate in your final class.