Strategies for Effective Public Speaking
Whether by contributing to the discussion in a team meeting or giving a presentation in front of a client, chances are, you will have to speak in public at some time over the course of your career. Being able to convey your message in a clear and concise way can enhance your reputation, boost your self-confidence, advance your career and create business opportunities.
In this two-day course, you will learn several tools and tips to help you speak with more confidence and ease at work and in social settings. You will have the opportunity to practice what you learn in a safe and supportive environment, including techniques to overcome the fear of public speaking.
- Professionals who make presentations
- Sales professionals
- Learn how to create an effective presentation
- Learn the importance of a strong opening and closing
- Use strategies for building rapport and connecting with the audience
- Understand how PowerPoint and visual aids can help or hurt
- Use time and content effectively
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.