Transformational leaders create and sustain an environment that supports and excites employees and focuses on team-building, motivation and collaboration at all levels of an organization. In this one-day course you will develop a unique transformational leadership mindset that goes beyond managing the usual day-to-day activities to create strategies for taking your team to the next level of performance and success. Learn how to set goals and incentives to motivate the team while providing opportunities for personal and professional growth for each member.
- Supervisors and managers at all career levels
- Prospective first-level supervisors
- Team leaders with no official supervisory authority
- Employees who want to initiate development of leadership skills
- Understand how transformational leaders perceive their role and the roles of other members of their organization and the effects of these perceptions
- Learn how to most effectively influence employees toward optimum individual and group achievement
- Understand the characteristics of the transformational leader
- Practice communicating as a transformational leader
- Outline a personal action and accountability plan to grow toward transformational leadership
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.