Critical Problem Solving and Decision Making
Often misjudged as criticism, critical thinking focuses on the ability to follow logical steps, enabling you to arrive at a decisive and appropriate conclusion. From solving problems at work to facing challenging personal situations, critical thinking is a valuable skill for everyone to master.
Improving critical thinking skills will shape you into a more rational and disciplined thinker, reducing your own prejudice and bias, while helping you understand other viewpoints. This workshop provides you with the skills to analyze the way you think as well as evaluate, identify and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information, leading to a more productive career.
- Anyone in a role that requires critical thinking or analytical skills
- Managers, supervisors and leaders at all levels
- Project managers
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Develop non-linear thinking skills
- Employ logical thinking
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend essential problem-solving abilities