This course introduces you to the tools to develop practical strategies that focus on a client's goals and objectives to develop a beneficial estate plan. You will learn how to examine the taxation of gifts, estates, and generation-skipping transfers. The Estate Planning course includes the calculation of these taxes and examines applicable exclusions and deductions.
- Lifetime transfers and gifting
- Charitable gifting
- Utilization of trusts and partnerships
- Postmortem planning
- Financial planners seeking board certification
- Accountants, investment advisors and brokers
- Insurance agents
- Retirement plan and employee benefits specialists
- Anyone considering financial planning as a career
- How to develop a beneficial estate plan focused on client’s goals and objectives
- How to calculate taxation of gifts, estates and generation-skipping transfers.
- How to utilize estate planning strategies and tools in working with clients
An undergraduate degree in any field.
Find additional information about available discounts.
All courses in the Certified Financial Planning program are based on the most recent textbook edition available from the publisher. Contact our office if you have any questions regarding book editions or ordering.
Estate Planning, Money Education
This course is not available for college credit.