Registration closes at noon on May 5.
The Power of Leadership Presence
Managers often struggle to define "leadership presence," saying only that “you’ll know it when you see it.” It's no surprise that it's a hard skill to attain, when we have trouble identifying what it is!
What we know for sure is that those who have leadership presence can use it to influence others, and that it can be the deciding factor in job promotion.
This course introduces key principles and practical techniques to enhance your personal leadership presence. It will explore the skills of successful leaders that contribute to their leadership competency and teach you how to capitalize on your own leadership presence.
- Anyone seeking to develop or define their leadership style
- Supervisors, managers and leaders at all levels
- Understand the impact of Leadership Presence in your career
- Learn how to enhance your professional presence, personal impact and influence
- Project confidence and drive in any situation
- Develop strategies to excel in high-pressure situations
- Strengthen your ability to connect and establish rapport