About the Application Process
To be considered for a Road to Success Scholarship, your application must include:
- The completed application form.
- Recommendations from two contacts. You should solicit these from former or current teachers/professors, work supervisors, or work colleagues; please no family members. Your recommenders will be asked to answer a few short questions about your qualities, strengths and potential to succeed in your chosen career field. Please ensure they know your chosen certificate program and why you desire to pursue a career in this field. Their responses will be kept confidential.
Steps to Apply:
- Ask your recommenders to submit their letters via the recommendation form, and provide them with the link to the recommendation form and the deadline for their recommendation submission. You can download a pdf copy of the information found on the Qualtrics survey that your references will complete here.
- Submit your application through our application form. The application questions include basic contact information and and two essay questions.
Explore the Questions >
- Confirm that your recommenders have submitted the recommendation form before the application deadline has passed.
Follow-up Communications and Processes:
- You will be contacted approximately three weeks after the deadline with the outcome of your application, regardless of whether or not you are awarded the scholarship.
- If you are awarded the scholarship, you must provide financial documents showing that you meet the financial-need requirement.
- Upon confirmation that you meet the financial-need requirement, you will receive a letter of acceptance and registration form.
- You must complete and return the registration form to complete your registration in your chosen program.