Once you have registered, please contact the Program Coordinator to schedule your coaching session.
Harnessing the Power of Emotional Intelligence to Unlock Potential
Improving your emotional intelligence skills is critical to continuing professional growth and development. This personalized session builds upon the lessons learned in Emotional Intelligence: Assessing and Maximizing Your Competencies and Skills and Applying Your EQ to Leadership. It is designed to guide you in developing a strategic flight plan through regular email contact and two personal coaching sessions with the instructor. The telephone coaching and email sessions also help you develop a personalized improvement plan by identifying habits that limit potential and professional development. This understanding helps break those habits, improve the emotional intelligence skill set, and pave the way to success.
- Leaders who wish to better recognize, understand, and manage emotions to lead more effectively
- Experienced, new, or aspiring managers, supervisors, group leaders, team leaders and HR generalists, or anyone with management and leadership responsibilities
- Build a personalized strategic development plan and learn a simple format to get it done, using Emotional Intelligence Assessment results from the first two courses of the series
- Participate in two coaching sessions and email contact to learn to hold yourself accountable to work/life goals, stay focused, and monitor how well you're achieving those goals
- Enjoy the benefit of expert assistance with creating a vision, making a plan and sticking to it, learning to overcome roadblocks that limit growth, and unlocking your potential for higher performance
- Work with coach one-on-one who will strategize, encourage and hold you accountable for your progress
Students registering for this course must have completed one of the following:
Find additional information about available discounts.
This course is not available for college credit.
This is not an in-class workshop. This portion of the Emotional Intelligence Series involves telephone coaching with a 4-week email engagement with the instructor.