Pitching YOU: Promote Your Best Self
The ability to self-promote is crucial for success in dealing with clients and for career advancement. However, even the confident and accomplished tend to flounder when asked to talk about themselves. You need to know how to introduce yourself, tell your story, connect to your audience, and discuss your accomplishments and qualities with ease, enthusiasm and clarity.
Gain tools and tips for promoting yourself in this workshop, and practice self-promotion to increase awareness of the impressions you make. Practice managing what you communicate to others with your elevator pitch, networking, personal branding, social media and business writing.
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Anyone looking to advance in their career
- Understand when to brag, and how to keep it tactful
- Uncover which of your strengths and accomplishments you should promote
- Learn how to speak about yourself in a conversational manner
- Make your message relevant to your target audience
If you did not register for the Leadership Academy Certificate Program bundle but you are still interested in receiving your UT Austin Gold Seal Certificate, please fill out this statement of intent to let us know. You have three years to complete the certificate, starting from the start date of your first class. If you would like to find out if previously-taken courses count towards the certificate requirements, please reach out to your Enrollment and Success Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will present you with your certificate in your final class.