Registration closes at noon on September 27.
Pitching YOU: Promote Your Best Self
The ability to self-promote is crucial for success in dealing with clients and for career advancement. However, even the confident and accomplished tend to flounder when asked to talk about themselves. You need to know how to introduce yourself, tell your story, connect to your audience, and discuss your accomplishments and qualities with ease, enthusiasm and clarity.
Gain tools and tips for promoting yourself in this workshop, and practice self-promotion to increase awareness of the impressions you make. Practice managing what you communicate to others with your elevator pitch, networking, personal branding, social media and business writing.
- Anyone looking to advance their career
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Professionals in sales, marketing or communications
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Understand when to brag, and how to keep it tactful
- Uncover which of your strengths and accomplishments you should promote
- Learn how to speak about yourself in a conversational manner
- Make your message relevant to your target audience