Registration closes at noon on 10/23/23. Late registrations are not permitted for this course.
Unlocking Your Leadership through the Power of Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence as measured by one’s emotional quotient (EQ), can be several times more powerful in predicting occupational performance than IQ (intelligence quotient) because it reflects the ability to apply what you know to the real-world situations you face. This course is designed to help participants unlock their leadership skills through the power of Emotional Intelligence. In preparation for the virtual training, participants will:
- Complete the EQ-i 2.0 ® online emotional intelligence assessment
- Receive a 19 page report of overall Emotional Intelligence plus a 6 page personalized analysis of potential capacity in each area of Leadership Presence based on individual emotional intelligence scores (EQ-i 2.0®).
- Engage in a ½ hour, private, telephone coaching session with instructor to discuss assessment results in detail and strategies to move forward
Note: Registration will close one week prior to the class to allow time to process and complete the pre-class online assessment and telephone conference. Please respond to all email communications from the instructor in a timely manner to ensure you complete these requirements.
- Managers and leaders who want to align their skill set to those likely to be in demand in the future
- Individual contributors who aspire to become leaders in today’s high-performing organizations
- Professionals facing interpersonal communication challenges
- Identify areas of skill-set challenges/imbalances and isolate areas of performance drag
- Profile your presence – the leadership “X” factor and how you project outwardly to others
- Understand how to manage mood and self-talk
- Evaluate capacity to maintain control in stressful situations and personal resilience
- Evaluate capacity to connect with others through empathy and interpersonal relationships
- Complete the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0®) prior to class. Link is provided by the instructor upon registration for the course.
- Schedule and complete your private, 1/2 hour telephone coaching session before the first day of class.